- About Us
- 9:45 AM Sunday School
- 11:00 AM Worship Service & Children's Church
- 5:00 PM Adult Choir Practice
- 6:30 PM Evening Worship Service & Discipleship
- 5:20 PM Church Family Meal
- 6:15 PM Awana
- 6:17 PM R.U.S.H. Hour
- 6:30 PM Praise Team Practice
- 6:45 PM Bible Study
- 7:00 PM Youth Bible Study
Join Our Church
Membership at Idlewild Baptist Church
Call with any questions or to make an appointment with our pastor about membership. (704) 847-6565
There are three ways to become a member of Idlewild:
- By BAPTISM - For a person who has been saved by accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and desires to obey Christ by being scripturally baptized by immersion.
- By LETTER FROM ANOTHER BAPTIST CHURCH - For a person who is saved, has been baptized by immersion after he was saved, and is a member in good standing of another Baptist church which will transfer him by letter to Idlewild.
- By STATEMENT OF FAITH - For a person who is saved and has been baptized by immersion after he was saved, but is not a member of another Baptist church.
If you have any questions about membership please come forward in one of our weekly services and talk with a decision counselor.
We encourage you to call us with your questions.