- About Us
- Sun, May 24
- VBS Volunteer Training Lunch - 12:15pm
- Mon, May 25
- Memorial Day - All day event
- Tue, May 26
- Men's Prayer - 7:30amVisitation - 6:45pm
- Wed, May 27
- Supper - 5:20pmAwana - 6:15pmRUSH Hour/Youth - 6:17pmBible Study - 6:45pm
- Thu, May 28
- Ladies Prayer - 10:00am
- Fri, May 29
- Dinner Theatre - 6:30pm
- 9:45 AM Sunday School
- 11:00 AM Worship Service & Children's Church
- 5:00 PM Adult Choir Practice
- 6:30 PM Evening Worship Service & Discipleship
- 5:20 PM Church Family Meal
- 6:15 PM Awana
- 6:17 PM R.U.S.H. Hour
- 6:30 PM Praise Team Practice
- 6:45 PM Bible Study
- 7:00 PM Youth Bible Study
Become A Christian
How to Become a Christian
- 1. Admit your need. (I am a sinner)
- 2. Be willing to turn from your sins. (Repent)
- 3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the Cross and rose from the grave. (Accepting God's sacrifice for your sins)
- 4. Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit. (Personally receive Him and acknowledge Him as your Lord and Savior)
What to Pray:
Dear Lord Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner and need Your forgiveness. I believe that you died for my sins. I want to turn from my sins. I now invite you to come into my heart and life. I want to trust and follow you as Lord and Savior.
In Jesus' name. Amen.
How to Deepen Your Relationship with Christ:
- 1. Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better.
- 2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
- 3. Tell others about Christ.
- 4. Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached. As Christ's representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.
The above was taken from Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Brochure.